Dr. Aguirre

Deborah P.
on 1/22/04 12:58 am - NY, NY
I am a self pay and after extensive research thanks to many people on this site, I am going to Dr. Aguirre - confirmed surgery date of March 17th (St. Patricks Day). I am nervous to say the least, am bringing my mother and my chef brother (how funny is that). Have decided to stay in a hotel for the first part of my stay and then move to a house rental in Ensenada for a full week so I can do a follow up with the doctor and also have my family comfortable. Would love to hear from anyone that has has experience with Dr. Aguirre as well as the only real worry I have -- I have had surgeries before and for some reason certain times the anesthesia has gotten to me where when I wake up in recovery I am vomitting like crazy. This scares me out of my mind because I obviously am afraid of damaging myself or worse. Any comments on this would be appreciated.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/22/04 3:01 am - Fall River, MA
Congrats on getting your surgery date!!! I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery! Take care and keep us all posted!!! Kelley
Margaret A.
on 1/29/04 2:54 am
when you have your meeting with the aenthesiaologist (spellings off I'm sure) tell them you get sick. they can give you a shot of something that takes the nausea away.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 955 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 656 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 797 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views