I have a date Need a Angel

Deborah N.
on 2/4/04 3:48 am - Whittier, CA
Alrighty Then.. I have a date march 15th Im so Jazzed!! I dont know what else I should be doing.. except jumping for joy.. I would like to send out an SOS for and Angel or a friend out there who could help me on what to kinda expect.. Help anyone.. Thanks.. Deb
holley W.
on 2/4/04 6:24 am - marion, ar
HEY DEB I DONT HAVE A ANGEL YET EITHER IT WILL BE OK. YOU CAN FEEL FREE T CHAT WITH ME ANYTIME! MY DATE IS MARCH 1ST AND I AM A NERVOUS WRECK. I JUST FINISHED SOME BLOOD WORK TODAY AND THAT WILL BE ALL SHE WROTE UNTIL SURGERY DAY! WELL AT LEAST I WILL BE A COUPLE OF DAYS AHEAD OF YOU SO JUST FIRE AWAY WITH THE QUESTIONS HA!!!! HOLLEY W
Kimmer K.
on 2/4/04 9:24 pm - Waterford, MI
Welcome to the "Marchers"! Congrats on your date...feels great, doesn't it? I think if you bop around on this website (the entire website, like Q&A, their Library section which KICKS BUTT!, and all the message boards, etc) you'll learn everything you could possibly need to know. And if you have something in particular you just NEED to ask, just post it and you'll get an answer from somewhere/someone. WAY cool place to hang! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 845 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 962 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 658 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 802 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 783 views