Barely March!!

Julie with a Y
on 2/4/04 11:35 pm - Katy, TX
Well, I find new boards everyday!! Just got my date- March 30- with Dr. Aguirre. Just trying to get things in order as I will be traveling. Have a good day! July
Kimmer K.
on 2/4/04 11:41 pm - Waterford, MI
Welcome to the "Marchers", Momma! Dr. Aguirre -- isn't he the one who does his sx in Mexico and force feeds you tequila for the clear-fluid stage of your diet? My kinda guy! Kim
Julie with a Y
on 2/4/04 11:45 pm - Katy, TX
Well Kim, The facts are a little mixed up but yeah thats the one! It's Dr Gomez(his Anest.) that uses tequila! No seriously- I am a self pay and have read 60 profiles from patients of his. I am very comfortable going! Thanks for replying-you made me laugh! July P.S. Gomez calls his drugs tequila! LOL
JoyCook
on 2/5/04 12:36 am - Little Rock, AR
My kind of anesthesia!!! Vive Mexico!!!
Kimmer K.
on 2/5/04 6:38 am - Waterford, MI
Yo, Momma! (Get it..."yo' mama"...I slay myself sometimes...) Well, if I made ya laugh, then my day was a success. Stay tuned. We LOVE to laugh on this board! All the other boards think we're crazy. Kimmer Queen of the "Niners", Instigator To All "Marchers", and High Priestess of Giggles
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/5/04 2:27 am - Fall River, MA
Hey Momma Welcome to the "Marchers" and congrats on your date I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a SAFE and SPEEDY recovery! BTW, I want some tequila! Kelley March Rules
Carrie H.
on 2/5/04 1:16 pm - Hesston, KS
Welcome Momma! MMMMMMMM! Tequila is my favorite! Think I can get the doc to slip some in my ****tail of drugs? LOL Have a great weekend! Carrie
Kimmer K.
on 2/6/04 2:16 am - Waterford, MI
I think Momma should bring us all back a small bottle of tequila from Mexico. I'm talking the REAL stuff, mescal, complete with salt lick and worm (be sure the worm is at the BOTTOM of the bottle, Momma...). What say all? I brought back small bottles of mescal tequila and Kahlua for all MY buddies when I went to Tijuana. Truly a Kodak Moment: went with my tee-totalling family when my brother lived in California. We had about a half-dozen kids with us, all under the age of, oh, say, 12ish. All the kids had backpacks (we brought our own water/munchies so we didn't have to eat/drink anything in Tijuana...good thing...). We walked over the border, grabbed a taxi and got into 'downtown Tijuana', where the "liquor shops" cracked open bottles of anything I wanted to taste, right there on the street. I grabbed a bunch of the little bottles and stuffed 'em into the kids' backpacks...my sister, brother, and parents couldn't figure out why the kids were having a hard time standing up straight on the walk BACK into the States, they kept tilting/falling backward. HAHAH!! I haven't thought 'bout that in YEARS! Those kids just LOVE their Auntie Kimmer...we do all KINDS of fun stuff together! Hey, Momma...I hear that Dr. Aguirre recommends Kahlua for your "full fluids" stage...d'ya think you could bring us back some of THAT, too? Kimmer Instigator to All "Marchers"
Julie with a Y
on 2/6/04 7:11 am - Katy, TX
Send me some $$$! LOL! After self paying I 'll be lucky to have enough left for water!!! Thanks for the laughs!!! I sent my mom a letter through email about the trip to Mexico. I am sure she is trippin! I know most will say-why did you tell her?? She lives 5 hours away and would kill me if she found out I was that close and didn't tell her. I sent it yesterday and haven't heard back. Don't know if she read it or not. I reassured her that I had thoroughly researched it but you know most Americans have a superiority complex and think no where else could possibly be as safe. Most of his patients say they had better care than in the states. Have a good weekend! July
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 845 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 962 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 658 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 802 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 783 views