^i^ Got me an angel!!

Kimmer K.
on 2/9/04 1:08 am - Waterford, MI
Just picked up my AOL via remote (I'm at work...shh, don't tell Da Boss Lady...) and found that I'VE GOT ME AN ANGEL, I'VE GOT ME AN ANGEL! Her name is Kathy Cade, and she'd so-o-o-o fit in with us that it hurts! If you have a chance, go over to her profile and see what SHE went thru...and the result is that she's not gonna be able to have WLS. If you're feeling blue, go read her profile, and you'll realize how BLESSED we all are, waiting on our dates. I haven't given up on her, tho...I'm gonna figure something out for her. Anyway, she's a wild one! She said she'll keep everyone updated for me. I believe it...she's got "our" sense of humor. She also reminded me that today starts my ONE MONTH COUNTDOWN!! WOOHOO! I was actually waiting 'til tomorrow, 'cuz March 9th is on Tuesday, but I'll TAKE it! Zero-minus-29 and counting! Gotta go. Back later!! Gonna wet my pants I'm so excited!! Kimmer Queen of the Niners
mo21012
on 2/9/04 1:27 am - Anne Arundel County, MD
Oh my Kimmer, that is such wonderful news !!!!!!!!!! I am still 6 weeks from my date, but believe me, I am at 42 days and counting !!! Hugs, Mo
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/9/04 2:08 am - Fall River, MA
Kim's got an Kim's got an WOOHOO!!! I'm so happy for you!!! My needs to get to work and start posting that my surgery is in 32 days! I want my surgery page full You guys can go sign my page too...hehe Anyway, I hope everyone gets an We all need to be able to know how everyone is doing! Kelley
Kimmer K.
on 2/9/04 6:37 am - Waterford, MI
I know...isn't it great! She's going to be doing "computer" angel duties - she doesn't get out of her house much. I don't need anyone coming to see me at the hospital or anything like that, I was just concerned that you guys needed to know that I'm alright - I'm gonna be watching this board like a HAWK for all of you who go before me: I want to know your status, ya know? So she'll be keeping you posted on me 'til I can get back to banging on the keys, which is ALL that I wanted!! BUT...she's gonna do sumpin' that PROVES what an angel she IS...here's a snippet from her email today: I can't come see you or have a parade in the hospital but I'll definitely post your updates with flair and pizazz... and as your unofficial angel I will also be sure to send you only the hunkiest male nurses and request lots of personal follow up from your surgeon... LMAO Didn't I TELL you she'd fit in with us just FINE?!?!? HUNKY MALE NURSES!! (And she knows my surgeon is "Eye Candy")...now, really, can you think of anything BETTER than that? Yup, I'm keeping her!! Hey, Kelley - can I leave nastygrams on your surgery page? Or, like, maybe, leave jokes and stuff. Maybe I can get a .jpg of those retarded Quiznos hamster things and post them on it. I could fill up your page REAL quick! People would think you're having a lobotomy instead of WLS! Kimmer Princess of the Niners, Instigator to All Niners, High Priestess of Giggles Zero-minus-29 and counting!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 956 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 656 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 797 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views