March 29th anyone?

Samantha M.
on 2/9/04 2:48 am - North Waterboro, ME
Hi, just saw this message board, from my normal ME one. It will be nice have people to share my nerves with! I am terrified, nervous, excited, hopeful, dreadful.....make any sense. Oh, my date is March 29th, anyone one else??? Sam
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/9/04 3:11 am - Fall River, MA
Welcome to the "Marchers" Makes a whole lot of sense! I think we all are. Today, I've been on one hell of a emotional rollercoaster ride. One minute my spirits are up, the next minute they are down...But I now this is completey normal. Anyway, My surgery is March 12th, not to far ahead of yours. I wish you the best fo luck and hope that you have an uneventful surgery and a safe and speedy recovery!!! Kelley 32 days to go! Yeah Baby! March Rules
Kimmer K.
on 2/9/04 6:22 am - Waterford, MI
Hey, SAM!!! YOU'RE A "NINER"!!! To make a long story short..."Niners" are those of us being re-plumbed on the 9th, 19th or 29th (altho we do have some honorary "Niners", too...). Those going on March 1st are our "Canaries" - Joy(ful) Cook is the Chief Canary In Charge. They're going first before us. Personally, I'm the 9th. It's one month today 'til my surgery, 4 weeks tomorrow. It's starting to become more real instead of just academic. This is a most excellent place to hang. We're all learning together, going thru our moods and worries and joys together, and we're all hanging tight. Some of us (e.g. our precious Kelley ) are a little "tighter" than others...BWAHAHAH!! (Just HAD to get that in, Kelley Hunny!) If nothing else, we're having a LOT of FUN!! And THAT's making time pass! So...glad ya found us, c'mon and hang with us. There's alway room for more! Kimmer Queen of the Niners, Instigator to All Marchers, High Priestess of Giggles Zero-minus-29 and counting!!
mo21012
on 2/9/04 7:47 am - Anne Arundel County, MD
Hiya Sam, I am just a week ahead of you on 3/22. 6 weeks from today. My boss asked me today if I was scared or nervous .. and I think honestly I will be a little nervous when the day actually is closer .. but I know that this is the best decision I could have made in my life, for the rest of my life. Hugs, Mo
Whitney H.
on 2/9/04 3:43 pm - Harrah, OK
I too just found this board. I'm going on the 23, so pretty close to you. I'm not nervous yet, excited!!! I know that I will get my share of the jitters - I just got my date Friday, so I've been living in happy land so far. Glad to be sharing the journey with ya'll
JoyCook
on 2/9/04 9:22 pm - Little Rock, AR
Congratulations, Whitney! Welcome aboard the March train to Losersville! Joy (3/1)
Tammy F.
on 2/9/04 4:26 pm - Cushing, OK
I too am in March, a 10'er to be exact, althought after my surgery a may become a soprano screaming at the top of my lungs if I am in pain. I hope I get the really good stuff afterwards That is a subject very dear to my hurt....and I have not heard much talk on the pain afterwards, and kids... I know there has got to be some pain I just would like to know how much Anyway....CONGRATS to ALL of us "marchers" and to all before and those to come.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 956 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 656 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 797 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views