hi

Margo M.
on 2/18/12 12:58 am - Elyria, OH
just stopping in- almost 8 years-

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

pammy157
on 2/23/12 10:28 am - colchester, CT
RNY on 03/30/04 with
hi margo this is my first stop in here for a vrey long time. hope your doing great
Margo M.
on 2/23/12 10:47 am - Elyria, OH
do you want the truth?
no-
in december, i was dx with breast cancer and am in chemo

that's the short version.......

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

pammy157
on 2/24/12 8:20 pm - colchester, CT
RNY on 03/30/04 with
margo you can email me at [email protected] i'm also on facebook pam cooper in connecticut or pam pierson - maiden name

i'm more than willing to listen to the long version.....and if you need to talk in real time email me i will email my phone number

good luck and god bless your in my prayers
Margo M.
on 2/25/12 7:52 am - Elyria, OH
thx pammie.
i really DON'T feel like talking however it is great to know that you are there!

maybe i'll post the whole sordid mess in a post one day just as a catch me up-then ppl can read or ignore!

one of the issues i am here to address tho is that as a gastric bypass person i have diet needs that not all cancer patients do--and there doesn't seem to be much help--that i have found YET!

- E. B. White

reenieb
on 2/29/12 7:10 pm
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Margo, I'm just reading this. So sorry that you have to go through this but know that you are in my very strong thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery. God bless, Reenie
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Margo M.
on 3/1/12 1:11 am - Elyria, OH
thank you, i know that you mean it!

- E. B. White

reenieb
on 3/1/12 2:10 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Of course, Margo - OMG, of course. How are you doing? Are you still in Michigan?
Margo M.
on 3/1/12 7:44 am - Elyria, OH
when i was diagnosed i decided to come back to ohio to be nearer to my kids- was not sure what kind of physical help i would need and there are enuff of them here to drive me places etc if i can't. it has been a whirlwind nasty move but i am so glad to be back here- today had a wonderful visit with my eldest granddaughter- don't know how or when  it happened but she is 14 now! anyhow being here is great to be close to them...tomorrow i have a lunch date with my younger son.

i'm not working at all so there is a big strain but we will get thru and i will get work. i was a full time student before dx also- am anxious to get back to school but i am afraid that many of my credits won't transfer so i may have to double take some classes. i should be half way thru my associates but i want my masters- i want to be a social worker and my passion is to help caregivers and the elderly.

funny-last summer i took the Psychology of Death and Dying and had to plan my funeral as one assignment and write a letter to be read at my funeral as another. I've printed them out and put them where my kids know but i have no intention of using them for many many years!!!!!

- E. B. White

reenieb
on 3/1/12 8:56 pm
RNY on 03/08/04 with
You are a very strong woman and I have every confidence that you are going to beat this! Glad you're closer to your kids and grandkids, and I KNOW they are happy you're closer to them as well. I'm here for you, Margo - whatever you need. Be well, take care. God bless, Reenie
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 953 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 656 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 796 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views