re: March 7th also

GAMARY
on 2/16/05 8:12 am - SMYRNA, GA
I just got approve on February 8th and will have surgery on March 7th. I myself is scared, giddy, excited, can't wait to wear some of my nice clothes and mad at myself for not being able to do it without surgery. But I know this will work well for me since I have tried for 30 years different diets and realized I enjoy eating. Anyway good luck to you all on this journey and may God be with you. Mary
Suzy_the_Loser
on 2/17/05 12:54 pm - Sebastopol, CA
Hi Mary, I have a March 7th date also for BPD/DS. Prayers for us both during these emotional times. I cycle through a wide range of emotions too lately at a moments notice, but mostly I chalk it up to being a Pisces. We are having our surgery during the sign of Pisces and this is good. Pisces contain all of the 12 Astrological Signs within them. For this surgery, I will need to pull upon all of the elements in the cosmos for support! May the healing energies help you with your transition as well! And thank God for AMOS! Won't it be nice to wear those clothes we haven't been able to get rid of, because of our hopes that one day we would be able to fit in them again! SuzyQ
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 550 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 641 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 561 views