March 8th, I'll be there!!!!

LOIS H.
on 2/16/05 8:46 am - Palmyra, NJ
Nervous, scared, excited, worried, so many emotions. Baldness? Don't have much hair to begin with, oh well, whatever the outcome is I will deal with it. Started using Biotin shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment. See if it helps. Pre-admission testing tomorrow 2/17/05. Time is really going by fast and just hope that all tests are ok.
Highly Favored
on 2/16/05 10:29 pm - Alexandria, VA
Hey there fellow March 8th person. I wish you a speedy recovery and great weightloss.
VAsnoopy
on 2/19/05 6:29 am - North Andover, MA
Hi! Another March 8th'er here! Good luck to all of us! I wish everyone quick surgeries with no complications! Bonnie 331/ 314 (pre-op)/-17 lbs
sherron7195
on 2/20/05 12:32 pm - Harrison TWP, MI
I'm a March 8'er also!!!!!! I am become so excited to get on the other side of this situation. They haven't even called me for pre-admission testing yet! Hopefully soon I don't want anything to hold me up from this any longer. I am sending prayers for us all! Good Luck! Dance:
LOIS H.
on 2/21/05 6:37 am - Palmyra, NJ
Hi Stephanie, love the dancing men. Pre-admission testing is done 2 weeks before surgery as far as I understand. Don't know where your having your surgery at. They did a ultrasound and chest x-ray plus blood work and withdrew blood from an artery to check my oxygen level. So far so good but don't know how long it takes for them to read the results of everything else. They gave me a plastic breathing aparatus that I have to inhale 10 breaths 3 times a day to exercise my lungs. Good Luck and Congratulations to you also. Hope to hear from you on the down side!!! Weight Loss that is.
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 550 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 641 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 561 views