Happy Surgiversary to me and all my surgery buddies!

Plum1967
on 3/13/08 5:06 am
Well, we've made it to the one year mark! My anniversary was on Wednesday, March 12th. I saw my surgeon this morning and got a good report card. I will be getting lab work done again on Saturday, and I hope that all comes back good as well! So, for the official 1 year weigh-in, I am down 151 pounds, which comes to 77% of my excess weight since surgery! Woo Hoo! My BMI has dropped from 51 pre-op to a current 28. My Body Fat % dropped from 54% pre-op to current 31% I'd say this has worked out quite well for me this past year! I have learned in the last couple of months how easy it would be to fall back into old habits. I let myself have more carbs and some "treats" that I didn't really need. As a result, I saw my weight loss stall out for a while. I've become more strict with myself, and the scale is moving down once again. I'd like to lose anywhere from another 20 to 50 lbs. I don't know how realistic my "ultimate" goal of 140 is, but I figure why not at least aim for it, right? Hope everyone else is doing great, as well. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all of us March "babies."! Wendy
Phyllis H.
on 3/15/08 3:38 am - Conneaut, OH
Happy Surgiversary to you as well. Great job on the weight loss! My anniversary was on Thursday the 13th. I am down 76 pounds, and have met my Dr.s Goal of 140, I am now working on my personal goal of 130. I am 5' 2" and started at 214. I go for my 1 yr check up on the 28th and I get my labs drawn next week to take a long with me. Phyllis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is Everybody!
LMILOW · 2 replies · 851 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 732 views
Gaining weight?
boomer65 · 3 replies · 1043 views
Second Band-aversary!
LoriPA · 1 replies · 768 views