May I join you all?

shoregurl
on 2/22/09 3:59 am - toms river, NJ
I just found out this week my surgery will be March 2. I am going to my doctors on the 24 to sign consent. I was doing fine until it finally sank in that this is it. Now, I'm scared. Anyone else getting nervous? 
 Shannon  

Nan2008
on 2/22/09 4:31 am - Midland, MI
Hi Shannon - congratulations on getting your date.  Mine is March 9th and I go through spurts of being a little nervous, but only when I think about it too much.  I'm just so excited and anxious to have the surgery, I don't think I'll 'freak out' til the night before - LOL.

Nan

HW 300
/ SW 280 / CW 138 /
GW 140
Hit Goal 4/2/2010

BobF4
on 2/22/09 8:10 am - Rochester, NY
Shannon,

Welcome aboard!  My surgery is March 2, too!  Good luck, and keep in touch!

Bob
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

shoregurl
on 2/22/09 8:15 am - toms river, NJ
Thanks so much for the welcome and good luck to both of you as well! I'm so excited I cannot wait! I am so ready to lose this weight.
 Shannon  

rinaalston
on 2/23/09 9:38 am - LANCASTER, CA
I'm right behind you. I'm march 3rd. My date was pushed back so I'm ready....keep in touch
Rafael T.
on 2/23/09 11:15 am
My surgery is sheduled for March 9. Everything went so fast that I'm a little scared as well. I never had any kind of surgeries or even stiches...Everything will be fine for all of us. Hope to hear from you after surgery. Anyone reading this post can add me as a friend. Thanks, Rafael
Melody L.
on 2/24/09 11:17 am - Keizer, OR
Congratulations on your date!  I'm not nervous yet, but like the other poster said, I'm sure I will be the night before!!  Right now I'm still at the excited part, haven't gotten to the nervous part yet, but I know it will get here when it gets closer. 
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1067 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1094 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 957 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1050 views