This one's for everyone.....

Moon_Baby
on 3/13/09 2:36 pm - Schuylkill Haven , PA
Hello to all!!

We  are all having surgery at some point and time this month..... ((i'm on the 16th, my surgery was going to be the VSG, but cap. blue denied it, so I'm having a Lap RnY done instead.))

Anywho....I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck, and great success with their surgeries.((I hope they're all uneventful!!))  As I'm sure I won't get to hit everyone up on an individual basis to wish my best to them.

>>>---::->This is OUR month...the start of our NEW lives...and great happiness && healthiness  for the REST of our lives!!<-::---<<<

YAY, GO US!!
~kris

Anyone can feel free to PM me  if they want a buddy to compare aches and pains with :0)
 HW/280--SW/257(245 post liquid fast)(258 when i left hosp)  
 Dr.GW/156-- My GW/150-140ish 
**29 yrs old && 5'8"**

Hotshotlawyer2b
on 3/14/09 1:18 am
I want to wish everyone well too. I am going under Tuesday the 17th and am sooooooo excited. I can't wait to start this new journey!
Moon_Baby
on 3/14/09 1:43 am - Schuylkill Haven , PA
Best of luck to you! You got the date I had originally wanted! ((I'm silly like that, I like important things to fall on holidays!))  You've got the luck of the irish with you!! :0)

~kris
**29 yrs old && 5'8"**

globirdie
on 3/14/09 10:30 am - Middletown , CT
RNY on 03/25/09 with
I feel like I am nesting and the Baby is coming on the 27th..   I am so stressed out I can not see straight   I have a headache trying to get everything done. 

I got the formula ready,  and all the measuring spoons and cups ready.  .   The Room is ready for the new baby with clean sheets and bandages   ,,  I have the clothes all picked out.  I have the rides all set and all the Pre-op medicines are in the cabinet... Yup I am ready.

And in a few months I will be able to put on the handme down clothes I got from friends and family..   I can not weight () to go shopping for all the cute things I missed

Moon_Baby
on 3/14/09 11:41 am - Schuylkill Haven , PA
Ohh my goodness! I SOO know what you're saying. I thought I was going out of my mind!!

I'm on my 7th day of liquids...and I'm super proud of myself for sticking to it. I did one of the  days  with protein shakes, and all the rest I used the Carnation instant breakfast thingies ((the sugar free ones, obviously))  It seemed to have kept me more satisfied/fuller longer. Tomorrow is my day of clear liquids.......

I went today to stock up on things for my first week post surgery today with hubby.  It kind of dawned on me, as we walked all through Wal*Mart....yes all the stuff I used to munch on looked good, but my cart had sugar free goodies and broth in it.  hehe. Surprisingly enough, I know I'll enjoy the healthy things again in a few months....so I'm happy.

Best of luck to you!!
~kris
**29 yrs old && 5'8"**

Melody L.
on 3/14/09 10:52 pm - Keizer, OR
My RNY is on the 17th, I am on day two of liquids only (only have to do 3 days of liquids) and while yesterday was harder than I had thought it would be, I got through it.  One down, two to go, lol.  Good luck on your surgery, hope you have a speedy recovery!
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

Moon_Baby
on 3/15/09 2:53 am - Schuylkill Haven , PA

Melody,
  You're luck to only have to do 3 days!!! I'd have to say this 8 days of liquids was one of the harder things I've had to do...but totally worth it in the end.  I think I'm more worried about my Lovenox shot hurting tonight when hubby gives it to me! hehe. I'm sure I'll have that "freak out" moment tomorrow morning when I'm getting on the table...but this is normal I'd imagine.

Thank you soo very much for the luck you're sending my way...They should be taking my cath. out, as well as the morphine pump and the i.v i believe on the 17th, so I will be alert enough to think of you :0)  I'm hoping you have a painless and uneventful surgery, and a speedy and comfortable recovery!!

It's great to know that there's people who are on my date, or around it so we can share stories.

Best of luck to you! We're doin this, and we're SOO going to rock it!!~ 

~kris

**29 yrs old && 5'8"**

zootsie
on 3/15/09 10:44 am
RNY on 03/23/09 with
I wish you all the best!!! good luck you will do great!!!!!
Moon_Baby
on 3/30/09 5:27 pm - Schuylkill Haven , PA
Hello!

How are you doing since surgery?  Good I hope!! Give us an update when you feel up to it!!

Welcome to the losers bench!

~kris
**29 yrs old && 5'8"**

BobF4
on 3/20/09 8:23 pm - Rochester, NY
I had one of the first RNY's in the month (my surgery was the second!).  Feeling great, back to work, and no problems at all, other than itchy incision sites (and where they had to shave me!).

I want to wish EVERYONE having ANY kind of WLS this month nothing but the best of luck in their surgeries, and also in their WLS journeys.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1080 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1105 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 966 views