One month check up

shoregurl
on 4/7/09 2:28 am - toms river, NJ

I had my one month check up. I'm down 30lbs since surgery for a total of 50 since I started. I'm not getting in enough calories. I only consume 600 calories and she wants me up to 1,000. Never gonna happen, I barely make it to 600. She wants me to try some new things, such as some salad and to try bulking up my meals a little. We'll see how that goes!

Shannon  

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/09 7:28 am
30 lbs thats so great. Would you ever had imagined you could lose 30 lbs in one month. Keep up the good work. Talk to you soon. Carolyn
shoregurl
on 4/7/09 9:12 am - toms river, NJ

Thank you so much! I'm shocked but I'm realistic because I know this will slow down.

Shannon  

Linda P.
on 4/7/09 9:50 am
Good job, keep it up!
kaychat
on 4/7/09 12:52 pm
Congratulations! So how are you feeling a month out? Do you feel back to normal (energy wise)?
shoregurl
on 4/9/09 5:54 am - toms river, NJ
Energy is starting to pick up finally. Some days better than others. Vitamins and protein make all the difference!
 Shannon  

Monica G.
on 4/7/09 10:02 pm - North Aurora, IL
Shannon, you know I am SO proud of you!  Keep up the great work my friend!  Love ya!

Monica

shoregurl
on 4/9/09 5:55 am - toms river, NJ
I love you too my skinny minnie friend! You worked so hard, you're my inspiration!
 Shannon  

BobF4
on 4/8/09 6:00 pm - Rochester, NY
YAY Shannon!  You're doing great so far!  I don't go for, essentially, my 1 month checkup until Tuesday (the 14th), so we'll see what I am down to, weight-wise.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

shoregurl
on 4/9/09 5:56 am - toms river, NJ
Thanks Bob! Can't wait to hear how you did! I know you're doing a great job too!
 Shannon  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1067 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 955 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1049 views