Lap band surgery 4/29/08- BMI 55, weight loss since 4/23 18 lbs. swimming very little so...

Elisa D.
on 5/22/08 5:06 am - PINELLAS PARK, FL
Hi, I had lap band surgery in April with no complications. Now I am starting to eat solids and I am not feeling any fullness. Is this mean the lap band needs to be adjusted with a fill? Or has the band slipped? My doctor is out of the country now, so I can't call him about this. I tested this myself by making a large romain salad plate with slice turkey (4 OZ) and cucumbers cut into slices. I was able to eat all of it in the space of a half & hour!! I did not have any liquids with it, but as far as the bulk it seemed a lot of food. I also refrained from eating any bread or starches but I obviously don't want to add that! Help! has anyone else experienced this? From talking to other patients that had the surgery, even ones that have not had a fill yet, they claimed they could not pass a lot of food... What is wrong with me? Another question. How do I get the ticker into my messages? I know I would get them from the Ticker Factory but when I went there and chose the ticker, I was not able to transfer it to my OH. Thanks!!
Paprika
on 5/23/08 3:05 am - Canada
I have an april 08 bandsters group, and many of us are going through the same thing, very normal! Come join us if you'd like - http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/AprilBandsters/
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1007 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 732 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 940 views