Finally lost 1 pound

erin G.
on 5/22/08 11:12 pm - worcester, MA
...after two weeks.....guess it's better than nothing. I am due for my period too so maybe that has something to do with it....i do feel bloated lol.
Keltic_Princess
on 5/22/08 11:17 pm - Canada
Finally my scale is moving again.I will let you know what the outcome is the end of next week.I hate stalls.
twinsdaddy
on 5/25/08 12:59 am - winthrop, MA
if i may ask what kind of surgery did you have too have only lost a pound im having bypass on june 10th and my dr says ill lose a pound a day for the first 90 days or so
Keltic_Princess
on 5/26/08 6:17 am - Canada
Hmmm...Thats interesting that your dr told you that you will lose a lb a day for 90 days.I guess each dr is different.I have spoken to many people who have had gastric bypass and the weight loss varies and yes you do have plateaus where you dont lose anything.I wish my doctor told me that I would lose a lb a day that would be wonderful.Good luck with surgery.
LauraCLT
on 5/26/08 1:05 pm - Newbury Park, CA
Way to go! I finally broke a 2 week stall as well... I guess my body got enough protein to jump out of starvation mode Keep up the good work! Laura
Docarmyswife
on 7/28/08 4:05 am
Praise the Lord. I thought I had done something wrong. I have been in a stall also and was getting depressed. Thank you all for sharing that WOOT!
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1007 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 732 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 940 views