Happy One Month for all April 28th Surgery People

CyndiLee
on 5/27/08 8:58 pm - McDonough, GA
Today is one month out for me. I've lost 44 pounds, I feel great and have tons of energy. I'm off of all meds....I can't believe it. WOW. How is everyone else doing?
erin G.
on 5/28/08 2:13 am - worcester, MA
I had my surgery on April 29th and I am down 22 pounds. But I also had a two week stall. In any case it's 22 pounds less than I was a month ago. Things are going good. Still a little sore in the tummy muscles but doing awesome. Back to walking at lunch pretty much everyday and have had no problems with food. Congrats on your 40+ pounds. I have lost 40 total, 22 since surgery and 18 on my own since January. One month down, many thinner and happier months to go. Hugs and blessings,
CyndiLee
on 5/29/08 12:21 pm - McDonough, GA
Congratulations on the weight loss girl. That is great. You are so right with the positive attitude.....Every pound you lose is more than you did before. I may have lost 10 pounds before surgery....but it took forever and it came right back on. This time, every pound lost is a pound gone for good. I don't care how long it takes me as long as I get it off....Good luck and we will both have many thinner and happier months to go..... Cyndi
LauraCLT
on 5/28/08 4:35 am - Newbury Park, CA
Hi Cyndi ~ Doing great! Officially hit the 40 pound mark this morning. I was frankly concerned when I had a 10-day stall, but that appears to be over for a little while. I'm exercising 6 days a week (my weekly workout schedule is in my blog), and feel better than I have in YEARS! Thanks for asking... and let's keep in touch Laura
CyndiLee
on 5/28/08 5:10 am - McDonough, GA
Oh My gosh...I had a 10 day stall too. It was a little less than 2 weeks after surgery and lasted for 10 days exactly. I thought I was going to die. I kept telling myself I knew what it was because I DEFINITELY wasn't doing anything wrong. I have followed everything to a T. I realize I will probably hit another stall pretty soon because I don't think your body can handle continuously losing, so I will just keep my head up and KNOW FOR A FACT it will pass..... I feel better than ever too. It is amazing. I have energy, I feel like I'm alive again. I have gotten off of all my meds and I'm not so sure that wasn't keeping me down. Well, let's definitely keep in touch. Talk to you later, Cyndi
d_myers24
on 5/29/08 9:24 am - Aurora, IL
I had my sugery on April 28th and am doing GREAT. I have lost 46 lbs. total.
CyndiLee
on 5/29/08 12:23 pm - McDonough, GA
Wow...you are doing great. Congratulations. I'm so glad to hear you are doing great. Keep up the good work.....Cyndi
chastainreyno
on 5/30/08 2:25 am
Im out of surgery for 45 days and I've dropped 75 pounds! I can finally see my feet lol
CyndiLee
on 5/30/08 6:29 am - McDonough, GA
That is absolutely wonderful. Congratulations....Keep up the good....I mean....GREAT work. Cyndi
wyrdsister
on 5/30/08 9:17 am - AZ
Hi there, Just found that this message board exists! I was on the Arizona board, but have moved to California this past week, and that board seems to be quite large. My RNY was also 4-28. I have lost a total of 22 lbs including 7 on the 2 week pre-op diet. I am currently experiencing an 8 day stall also, but I chalked it up to not eating regularly since I have been traveling/moving in for the last week. I was beginning to be pretty worried since I have been eating less than usual and different things. In a way, glad to hear that other folks have stalled in this first month. Thanks all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1007 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 732 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 940 views