how much can you eat?

ATL Diva 2009
on 3/8/09 7:04 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I never ost a question on this board but figured it may be good since you all are a in the same lace as I.

At this poing how much can you eat?

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Deborah T.
on 3/8/09 7:24 am - GA
I am a Lap-Bander and I can eat 4 ozs, at a sitting, and I am as full as if I just ate a 12 oz Steak, and all the trimmings.

Your friend,
Deborah from Ga.
OH Support group Leader

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

carolinern
on 3/16/09 2:15 pm - Toledo, OH
It sorta depends on what I am eating.  I can only tolerate very little rice or bread, so only a few bites of those, and only once in a while.  I seem to be able to handle meat very well, and get about 1/4 cup of meat, then add few bites of veggies or salad.  I can eat a 6oz cup of yogurt, then feel full, or 1 packet of instant oatmeal, and thats filling also.

I don't always measure my food, but I try to do it several times a week, just to remind myself of what a 1/4 cup of food looks like.  I also weight my lunch meat and things so that I don't go over 5 oz. 

Hope this helps

Caroline
MY JOURNEY BEGINS...

ATL Diva 2009
on 3/16/09 10:08 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
Thanks Caroline. Since posting I spoke with my NUT who assured me that I'm ok and as long as I'm not eating and drinking with the softer foods I should be able to tolerate more of them because they are less dense.

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Most Active
Recent Topics
4 Years Post Op
nascar24n48 · 6 replies · 1007 views
2 yrs ago today
Mary C. · 0 replies · 732 views
2 yr surgiversary!
Mary C. · 1 replies · 940 views