2 Yrs. Out And FEEEEELING great!!!!

glassangels
on 5/31/08 1:27 am - Boiling Springs, SC
HI All, Well I finally made it to my 2 yrs. point. These past 2 yrs. have been a long road, but I am here and I am a lot more healthier than I was 2 years ago. I thank God for my Doctor I feel like he helped save my life by giving me back my life. I have lost as of today 149 lbs. of fat. I have walked out of a whole person. I can fit into a size 12 making me go down 14 whole sizes in my clothes. My adivice to all you newbes is to listen to your doctor and do all he says. Most all cases of people having problems after they have Surgery is not doing what the doctor tells them to do. It may not seem reasonable to you to do some of what they tell you to do, but the end says it is well worth it all. When you start looking in the mirror and see a new person, or walk down the street and see people looking at you and smiling, remember they once would look at say something like my lord how can any body be so big, if I was that big I think I'd hide in my house and never come out. Even though they didn't think we heard them say these things we did. I remember the hurt I felt. Now when I see someone that is wat over weight like I was 2 yrs. ago, I just smile and think there is help out there and I should know, Look At Me Now. But the one thing I have learned is you have to want the help and deicate yourself to the help you get for a life time change. Well thats enough for now. Keep up all your hard work because in the end it realy does pay off big time, not in money, but a lot less weight. That for all the on line support and God Bless You All, Libby G. from Boiling Springs, SC
Ruth A.
on 5/31/08 1:49 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Libby good to hear you have done so well over the past two years. Just a little point though - here on the May 06 board we are all two years out, so your advice to the newbies may be better posted on the May 08 board? Anyway, glad you stopped by - hang about if you feel like it - we're a fun bunch here.
AndiCandy
on 6/2/08 7:47 pm - NY
hey thanks so much for finally getting in touch with us "newbies" two years too late! We're all in the same boat you are and feeling awesome. This may be better posted on the main board where you attract some newbies. if you want to stick around introduce yourself, most of us have been together for the last two years. ANDI
AndiCandy
on 6/2/08 7:47 pm - NY
hey thanks so much for finally getting in touch with us "newbies" two years too late! We're all in the same boat you are and feeling awesome. This may be better posted on the main board where you attract some newbies. if you want to stick around introduce yourself, most of us have been together for the last two years. ANDI
Most Active