It's me again...I finally did it. And cried.

Jenn aka 2n
on 6/10/08 11:58 am - OR
Alright. The HORRID pictures are up and the measurements are in. I cried after these photos. I am ashamed I am not further along after WLS. Keep in mind...these measurements and photos are after me losing 88lbs due to WLS. You don't know how hard it was for me to post these things. I am feeling empowered though. I have to lose these last lbs. Anyway, this is the start of my new journey within my original journey. Please feel free to comment and kick my butt! Haha. Thanks for your support.
Ruth A.
on 6/10/08 4:51 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi again Jennifer well I think you are really brave! There is no way I'd post pictures of me now. You have done a fantastic job with all your weight loss. You need to start looking at the positives rather than the negatives - easier said than done I know at times. Make a list of all the good things that have come out of losing weight - just think back to how it was when you were 88lbs heavier... See, now doesn't that out-weigh what you are dealing with now? Sadly, everything we do has consequences, including not eating right and becoming obese. So whilst we can lose the weight we cannot pretend that we were never obese and wipe away our past. We have to deal with it. Now I could give you sugary sweet compliments and say don't worry honey you look great, but I don't think that's gonna help you. You need to take a good hard look at yourself. OK so you don't like the way you look with no clothes on - then don't look!! Make sure you make the best of what you have now and I guarentee that you look 100 times better than you did obese. I'm only saying this as I am talking to myself at the same time. I am dealing with the exact same issues. I think I look far worse now naked than I ever did when I was at my heaviest...BUT it's all a matter of mind over matter. There is NO WAY we are going back to where we came from. If we continue with negative thinking it will be all too easy to get back to that weight, but if we reform our minds just as we have physically reformed our bodies then we can stay where we are or even lose more eventually. Positive thinking = we CAN and we WILL
AndiCandy
on 6/11/08 7:30 am - NY
i am having a hard time getting nekkid in front of my husband because i'm mortified that i look like a shar pei puppy! ANDI
Ruth A.
on 6/11/08 7:57 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
but shar pei puppies are sooooooo cute.........hehe
AndiCandy
on 6/11/08 8:03 am - NY
yes you're right as puppies they are adorable, as full grown dogs not so much! It was cute in the beginning but now that this has become my new reality it's not so much fun anymore and i don't like it and i'm not used to having issues so this is not pretty. ANDI
Most Active