Day Two - Whatcha Gonna Do?!

AndiCandy
on 6/12/08 8:17 pm - NY
I went to the gym yesterday, I was really proud of myself, I started out slow and walked/jogged for 1.75 miles and then walked back and forth to my daughters school twice so i think i hit the two mile marker! I didn't eat junk food and no candy/cookies/chips etc. I'm going to get this under control and the scale is going to show it for me! The weekend should pose a challenge but maybe i'll just bring my own foods with me and I'll make the best of it! ANDI
Ruth A.
on 6/12/08 9:29 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hey Babe with a name like Andi Candi what's a girl gonna do? I need to stay away from the cookies. Went to the gym last night - didn't do fab ab class did cardio work outs instead. Felt like crying the whole time though as it still is hard for me and I want it to get easier (boo hoo!!!! Poor ol' me...) Suck it up Ruth and get on with it if you want results. I'm watching Biggest loser couples at the moment as it spurs me on. I love Gillian and the way she pushes the contestants. The other night she said, when someone wanted to stop working out - what's going to happen? Its' not going to kill you is it? So that is my mantra when I am on the treadmill running and want to stop - it's not going ot kill me, those contestants get pushed much more than I push myself, so I can push even harder. Enjoy the weekend, stick to the plan and stay active. We can do this Andi, we'll get those pounds moving one way or another.
Most Active