I'm doing it!

Trixie517
on 7/23/08 7:55 am - San Marcos, CA
I'm on day 4 of the 5dpt...I didn't say anything earlier cause I've failed soooo many times at this...but this time I am really doing it! I have not gone off plan and truly feel more in control and don't have those cravings. Trust me I would tell you if it really sucked...the first two days were tough...but I don't crave those carbs! I even have not moved on or eaten as much as allowed. I've lost 6lbs too! Trish
Ruth A.
on 7/24/08 3:04 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
YAY!!! I knew you could do it - when the time was right for you. Congrats on the being in control - much more important than those 6 pounds...but they are great too!!!! Ruth
AndiCandy
on 7/24/08 6:58 am - NY
woohooo congratulations you've got alot to be proud of and i'm not talking just about the weight although that's just AWESOME. ANDI
Trixie517
on 7/24/08 9:08 am - San Marcos, CA
Thanks guys. I am finishing off day 5 right now. I really did it. Honestly, my pouch does not feel that much different but I do feel more in control and don't want to get off track again...but I miss my glass of wine. Trish
AndiCandy
on 7/24/08 9:35 pm - NY
Heck i miss a martini (extra dirty 3 olives please) and a margarita (frozen) and all the happy times that went with it but really i don't try alcohol because i'm afraid of transfer addiction, it's WAY better that i shop until i have no money then to have a drink and risk it! I have my 2 year appointment with my surgeon today. Should be interesting to see how that goes. ANDI
Ruth A.
on 7/25/08 1:04 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Alcohol was something I was hoping to be able to begin again after losing weight as I'm alergic to it, but no, I still can't drink it. Hey Andi, good for you going for your two year follow-up. I'm waiting for an update on how it went...... Ruth
carrieann
on 8/12/08 5:15 am - Suburbs of Chicago, IL
What is the 5dpt...I am have some major issues. I an on Weigh****chers and my weight is climbing every week! I need to do something fast! Any and all advise would be wonderful!!!!
Ruth A.
on 8/12/08 10:02 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
It's a plan to get your pouch back working how it should - detox carbs and reduce portions. I can't remember the exact web site, but I'm sure if you google it you will find it. I did it, and it really does help, BUT for me the weight that I lost came straight back on again. For me it was more about gaining back control.
Most Active