Favorite Foods

AndiCandy
on 8/1/08 8:27 am - NY
I am trying to eat healthy but i'm getting bored with the food choices. Anyone want to offer a glimpse into their healthy food options? I only want the healthy stuff I don't want to know about your donut/chip/bull**** foods because i've got enough of my own thank you very much. ANDI
Trixie517
on 8/2/08 3:58 am - San Marcos, CA
Mine are boring too...but here is some of my staples: Roll up's - turkey/ham/roast beef w/cheese (2%) w/ff honey mustard or horseradish sauce wrapped in a low carb bread substitute tortilla. About 100 calories w/lots of protein. Tuna/Chicken/Egg salad Chili or some sort of stew/lentil soup. Always try to keep something like this around. Hummus - Usually with some sort of veggies to dip. I've been eating more fruit lately to satisfy the sweet craving...mostly strawberries/grapes (i know they have carbs/sugar but I don't really think anyone got fat eating too much fruit) Trish
AndiCandy
on 8/3/08 9:29 pm - NY
I need to find a plan i can live with and go forward with. The last 20lbs is not coming off at all and it's beginning to **** me off, but in all honesty i'm not doing a whole hill of beans to help myself either so who's fault is that? Hugs, ANDI
AndiCandy
on 8/3/08 9:36 pm - NY
for some odd reason i'm craving seafood and then i'm craving steak. I have to go get my blood work done because i feel that something is slightly off with me.....he he he imagine that! You don't mind being slightly off when you can't feel it but when you know something isn't right it doesn't feel great. I'm tired all the time too and conbine that with the steak craving and the ice craving it sounds like an anemia of sorts. I guess i'll have to wait and see what the blood work shows. ANDI
Ruth A.
on 8/2/08 6:51 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hey Andi Just got back from my camping holiday - not many good choices there!! We either had very hot weather or it was raining!! Oh well, we still enjoyed it. My healthy option at the moment is SF chewing gum. I hate any mint kind, so have started using the fruit flavours. I also love Fage - (greek yoghurt), with frozen raspberries and a small drizzle of honey. I've been back into chicken lately, grilled served with a salad of cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese mixed together, with balsamic vinegar as a dressing - yummy and I crave it at the moment, I could eat it every night!
AndiCandy
on 8/3/08 9:33 pm - NY
Did you have a wonderful time camping, what was your fondest memory looking back? What did you do when it rained? We looked into going camping but i wanted to rent a cabin at a camp sight....if that makes sense because it's the end of August it's going to be cold when we go. It was more money to rent this crap shoot cabin with the bare bones necessities then it was to rent the fancier hotel that was across the street from the amusement park i wanted to go to....in the heat of the day i can go back to the hotel for a rest and for some swimming and go back in the cool of the evening. The hotel room also has heat and air conditioning depending on the weather and the cabin does not...BUT i could bring up my own fan as they have AN outlet. Andi
hawaiianhaas
on 8/23/08 11:27 am - Kihei, HI
Aloha!
I always crave rare steak!  Sashimi is fantastic and you can even chop up the cabbage fine and its sooo good!  Love to get subway wrap of turkey and cheeze and can eat about 1/4 at a time.
Frozen grapes rock!  still have more issues with chicken, but can handle por easily in small amounts and the steak is no problemo
love fish, eat crab leg (ok 1/2 of a leg), shrimp is awesome with coctail sauce or garlic and tiny bit of butter.
making me hungry..I am sick of food and its all I think about all day!  Maybe try the new Vivanno at starbucks for a meal replacement..low sugar, low carbs, protien packed and 5 g of fiber too tasty too
Hope it helps!!

Aloha from Maui~ Carrie 
Most Active