Food Fest

Ruth A.
on 8/11/08 11:24 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Oh boy - when I blow it I blow it big time! Yesterday was a real food fest for me. I foolishly bought some Yum yums - do you have those? They are very light doughnuts covered in sugar icing - delicious, and horribly morish. Of course because they are so light, I just kept on having one each time I went into the kitchen! Sigh, my name is Ruth and I'm an addict. Most of the time I do well, but occassionally it catches me out and it sure did yesterday. And not one glimpse of dumping from all those carbs and sugar :o( Hope you are all doing better than me right now. Today is a new day for me to sort it out. Went to the gym this morning and did a full workout.
Deanna34
on 8/12/08 12:47 am - Salem, OR
Hi Ruth! I am right there with ya, babe!!! I've fallen back into the habit of baking cookies ... there is nothing more relaxing to me than to bake cookies! And the horrible part is that I can eat cookie after cookie and not dump at all. Another thing I've noticed lately is that I can consume a much larger portion than I used to be able to. It's like I can eat what other "normal" people eat! That scares me a lot!!! I went to the gym yesterday and worked out for 2 hours. My dimented logic is that if I work out enough, I can eat more. Right? HAHA! Great job for getting to the gym anyway! Your partner in crime, Deanna
AndiCandy
on 8/16/08 7:19 am - NY
what's up with the portion part that is a bit frightening to me? I am right there with you Dee the thought of warm squishy cookieness just about gives me girly chills. I did get very ill on cracker jack at the Yankee game last night...guess who puked in the parking lot with the other drunkards? I did add the cracker jacks on top of like 10-12 ketchup covered french fries. Suffice it to say that it was a LONG ride home last night. I'm sure my husband was furious pulling over onto the major highway every few miles but it was better then getting sick in the car. ANDI
Trixie517
on 8/12/08 4:03 am - San Marcos, CA
Look at the bright side, each of you still worked out...when I pig out...I don't workout! Trish
Ruth A.
on 8/12/08 4:26 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
good to know I'm not alone! haha, yeh, but the thing I want to know is how can it be that I can take one bite of something and it be 350 (or more) calories, and I work out hard in the gym for an hour and I only burn off 350 calories - something not right there
Trixie517
on 8/13/08 9:22 am - San Marcos, CA
I KNOW..it's soooo unfair.
AndiCandy
on 8/16/08 7:26 am - NY
HI! My name is Andi and i'm a human piglet! I have been feasting today and i was doing so well last week on the low carb progam. I'll get myself back on it because i dont' feel so well today but BOY did i eat anything not nailed down today. You name it and i've consumed it and not in a good way. I did join a gym but i haven't gone yet, I'm going to try and go on Monday or Tuesday depending on the scheduling! The kids come home tomorrow so that will mean i'll be more active. ANDI
Most Active