Tell me how is went

Trixie517
on 9/17/08 4:19 am - San Marcos, CA
Your day?  Did you stick to it...in full or in part?  Do tell...even small improvements are huge!  I have decided NOT to do the 5dpt cause I fully believe that it's not a sustainable diet...I did it before and yes I lost a few lbs that came right back BUT I did not notice any change in the feeling of the pouch as advertised.  I would rather just try to make changes in "regular" eating.

I was reading about "water loading" yesterday and am gonna try that.  Although I have not been successful so far today cause I work in a courtroom so I cant just get up during trial and use the restroom and also once the hearing starts I can't leave to refill...have to work that out.

So, I did well yesterday...stuck to it...made my protein and calorie goal even worked out!

Let's do this together...check in later, ok?

Trish
Ruth A.
on 9/17/08 8:46 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Trish

yes, my day was actually better - yay.  Still not perfect by a long shot but at least I wasn't shovelling cookies into my mouth like before.  Only 2 at work and one at home, but I have to fess up to a large slab of cake at the office :o(  I wish I still reacted badly to these kinds of foods...

But, onward and upward.  I've been drownign in coffee today as I'd have a cup each time I wanted to eat a cookie!  I have a bottle of water sitting on my desk that I haven't even touched in days...I think it is time I refilled it and actually used it rather than using it as a paperweight.

I was super motivated today though as I put on a fairly new shirt for work then had to go and change my outfit as it was too tight around the tummy - aghhhhhh.  That't the first time I've had something get tight and it's not a nice feeling.  I'm not going there, no way, so it's make or break time.

See you all tomorrow

AndiCandy
on 9/17/08 6:44 pm - NY
Wednesday was ok for me, I was proud of myself! I didn't get on the scale yesterday morning as I was petrified to do so, my starting point will have to be in my head!

4:30am - protein drink
6:00am - cheese stick
9:30am - (2) egg white/cheese stick omelette with mushrooms, onions, broccoli & spinach
2:00pm - one veggie burger with lettuce and pickles, balsamic vinaigrette
5:30pm - pork chop (gosh that was really good), i breaded it after marinating it in fat free italian dressing and i sprayed it with non-stick cooking spray and baked it, it crisped up nicely and was quite delicious!
7:30-8:30pm - (2) sugar free ice popsicles

Do i think i could do better, yes i do but at least i'm getting the sugar thing under control and I will worry about portion control at a later date! I think having a plan of action/attack is the answer. I have to exercise more, but i'm exhausted when i get home. I may have to bring my sneakers to work and walk at work during my lunch hour (i don't usually take one but maybe it's time to do that)

ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Trixie517
on 9/18/08 6:56 am - San Marcos, CA
Ladies,

Sounds like everyone made some change for the better.  Keep it up!

Trish
Most Active