Anyone else doing this?

Cindy O.
on 6/9/09 5:36 am - Bryan, TX
I've recently started losing again after being at a stable weight for 2+ yrs.  Was a size 6-8, now I'm down to a 4.  That's too small for me, in my opinion.  I'm too old to be so skinny.  Anyone else with this "problem".

I've not been around here for a looong time, and it's nice to see so many familiar faces.  HI everybody!
magnet

I do not give medical advice.  I offer my opinion, nothing more. 
abbysmemaw
on 6/13/09 7:52 am - Port Clinton, OH
Gosh I wish I had that problem!!!!  I know a gal that is 3+ years out that had the same surgery, I saw her the other day and she said she didn't know what was wroing but she keeps losing weight,too!!!  I just never had that happen to me!!! Don't think I ever seen a 4!!!!

Karen

AndiCandy
on 6/16/09 8:24 am - NY
yer ****tin' me right? If i had that tragic problem i'd be shouting that from roof tops, however if you are interested in how to gain weight i've got that down pat. ANDI
Dream it Live it
1pigflygif.gif
When Pigs Fly
Cindy O.
on 6/16/09 1:19 pm - Bryan, TX
Hi Andi  !!!
No, not ****tin' ya.  It seems that about 1/2 the people I know who are near the same surg date as me have either my prob or they are gaining.  Certainly didn't post this as a brag.  It is somewhat disconcerting to be almost 56 yrs old and seriously looking like Twiggy from the 60's.  I'm working on putting on about 10lbs to get back to where I don't look sick.  It's back to protein shakes - gack. 

Cindy O.
magnet

Darlene Nelson
on 6/18/09 11:21 am - Hastings, MI
I am with you!!!!  I sure can tell everyone how to gain weight!!    Wish I had the other problem!!  How do I get it??
Katherine A.
on 6/19/09 8:52 am - Klein, TX
I went to a size 4 and am now back up to a 6, and I want to get back down to a 4, so I am trying to cut back, eat more leafy green veggies and more proteins and less carbs. so my recommendation would be that you eat what I have been eating, which is pasta's, breads, and cereals and I stop before I bust my zipper. ;-)

Kat     Blog   [Photographer & Mom of 5 275/143/202

[[ Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.]]

Cindy O.
on 6/19/09 8:56 am - Bryan, TX
That's funny.  Cereals I can handle.  No way can I do pasta or bread.  If I had an appetite I could prob add in a few more calories each day.  And, I still have the smallest pouch on the freakin' planet.  Less that 1/2 c total volume.  Sucks.

Good to "see" you again.
Cindy O.
magnet

Katherine A.
on 6/29/09 7:17 am - Klein, TX
I have this argument with my dh, weekly.  what am i doing wrong that i am now 165 and fat again.

for breakfast I have one to two eggs, maybe I should cut back, but those are supposed to be good for me.

at some point I finished off a slice of cake (no frosting) that I couldn't finish yesterday from my youngest bday.

for snack I had two hand fulls of trail mix with nuts and raisins and m&m's

for lunch I had 2 chicken nuggets (from costco) and 5 tater tots with ketsup

for snack I had two hand fulls of baked multi grained sun chips.

and about 12 soft mints to keep my tummy calm.

dinner will be 1 slice of a 12" cheese pizza.

I made a glass of propel, but I never get to it. I know where my vitamins are but am too tired to actually go get them.

so the discussion with dh of why i am failing, it can e atrributed to failing to put myself first as usual, getting deydrated, and just not paying attention to the basics.

Kat     Blog   [Photographer & Mom of 5 275/143/202

[[ Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.]]

Most Active