What are you guys eating????

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 6/20/10 8:50 pm
 I had y surgery on the 26th and am looking for ideas.  I don't eat yogurt or, cottage cheese.  I am trying to up my proteins with food, but am finding it difficult.  I eat cheese or deviled eggs.  Those seem to be the only things that go down without getting stuck.  Chicken and tuna get stuck, no matter how long I chew them.

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

blestersr
on 7/8/10 3:53 am
VSG on 02/27/17
Hello, I had lap band surgery on May 20, 2010, I have been eating lots of friuts and veggies. I still get a little anxious when i think about eating of lots of doughy food like bagels, pizza in fear of a stoppage. I have stayed away from red meat and hot dogs. I have no problems with baked fish and chicken.  When i can' t eat I drink Premier Nutrition Protein chocolate shake 30g protein 11fl.oz it is sold at SAMS Club. Sometimes I puree my chicken.
Most Active
Recent Topics