less then 24 hrs left

Modern_Viking
on 6/5/06 1:27 am - Boondocks
Well the hands of fate have come full circle and it is almost time for my rebirth.If anythng were to happen I want to thank you all for your "love" and support you have all been an extended family to me and I appriciate it very much. To the ones of you still fighting for approval KEEP SWINGING! never never stop! DO not let anyone decide your life but you! and for the ones that have gone before us you are our role models and somewhat HERO's! I will hold you all in my thoughts and prayers and I ask you to do the same for me. I will see you on the other side soon! Will
Kimmy411
on 6/5/06 1:49 am - Ft Polk, LA
Hey there Will this is my 1st message to you but I wanted to tell you good luck and blessed be!!! You will walk into your new world tommorow and I will be 8 days after you... Please know that we will all be here awaiting your return so that you can update us!!!!! May the Gods watch over you on your new Journey
Cally S.
on 6/5/06 2:34 am - XX
Hey Will are you ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course you are. You have my prayers and thoughts with you. Good luck as you walk the path to a NEW life!!! ~Chris~
flemons
on 6/5/06 6:41 am - Jonesboro, AR
Wishing you good luck and quick healing!!! Susan
Tin K.
on 6/5/06 6:47 am
Will, what a cool sentiment just before your surgery. Thanks. Good luck to you - my prayers will be with everyone tomorrow, and I look forward to adding another hero to the loosers bench!! I know exactly what you mean - how we look up to those that have gone before. Have a safe and successful surgery, and a speedy recovery, and we'll see you back here...... a LOOSER!
Andrea N.
on 6/5/06 8:40 pm - Ashland, VA
Good Luck Will! I will be thinking about you today - and praying for ya!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views