I have a surgery date!!

ang9094
on 5/25/08 12:26 pm
My date is June 9...now what> I am so excited but freaking out at the same time!!
Brooke O.
on 5/25/08 1:01 pm - Petersburg, VA
Congrats!!! Its great getting a date. your dr should tell u if you have to go on a special diet
poohbearpam
on 5/25/08 3:29 pm - Australia
Hi Angela, Wishing you an easy surgery and speedy recovery! I'm freaking out like you too - I think it must be pretty normal to feel like this. Having my surgery 3 days before you. Good luck Pam.
Jan D.
on 5/25/08 4:17 pm
freaking OUT HERE TOO so dont worry this is normal.............am going 4 days after you
hmoore
on 5/26/08 9:58 am
I'm sorry you are freaking out. I am so glad you said something though. I have a been approved but haven't scheduled yet because I am SO freaking out. You are not alone. For me, knowing everyone eles is nervous as well helps me to kind of be okay. I am working myself up into a state over this. for me i am just afraid to go under the anesthesia. what exactly are you worried about? we will be okay though. and you are doing it! think of how great you will feel by july 9th, lol. -holly
brassy5
on 5/27/08 3:52 am - Fresno, CA
Congrats on the 6th of June and I'm very excited. Just think we all are going to begin our healthy life soon. Salena
brassy5
on 5/28/08 2:50 am - Fresno, CA
My surgery is June 6th can't wait. Keep us updated on your recovery. Salena
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 784 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 779 views