HOW DO YOU SPELL FLAKE.... Itzallaboutmenow!

Itzalboutmenow !
on 5/31/08 7:43 pm - Palmdale, CA
No more do I get on board and tell ( share with you all ) that things are all better and I go into the hospital 6 count them 6 times in 30 days............. they (doctors) thought I was trying to do my self in???????? Drrrrrrrrr I just got my life HELLO!!!!!! turns outs I had double OK can't spell this one...... it's where your lungs fill up with fluid, they continued to miss what was going on as I have those on going back problems anyway, FINALLY........ soneone took an XRAY as I couldn't breath eather...... any way that where I have been for the last 30 some odd days........... ya know, it seems like since I had my bypass, my exspectation of life have really been just that "EXSPECTATIONS" and I know I have to do my part......... but dang........ "GOD" can you give a gril a break, oooops carefull all ready got that........ in my back, Naaaaaaaa just kiddiing I have LOTS to be greatful for, I have to reach out and get it........ well gang I'm back I'm OOOOK and I wanted to check in, as I need you guys.............. more now then in the first few days, it's late I can't see either with all the meds they hae me on so NIGHT NIGHT
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 784 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 779 views