4 weeks out and....

mystrin78
on 7/11/08 9:14 am - Canada
burping like crazy, especially after a meal....is this normal? how long will this be here or is this something that I am stuck with forever? and it also doesn't seem like I am loosing enough weight, am I doing something wrong?
Angela K.
on 7/12/08 12:13 am - Mary Esther, FL
I am the exact same way. It seems as if I am constantly burbing. I was forewarned by one of my friends that this could be an issue. It's almost embarassing!! Not much you can do about it though. I eat slowly and drink slowly. How much weight have you lost?
tiffanie_18
on 7/14/08 8:16 am
hey im a almost 4 weeks out, and yes burping is a problem...lol, but i really dont think that it goes away its just like gas pockets that are in your pouch. how much have you lost i have only lost like 21 lbs and i was like 15 at 2 weeks. but if you go look at other ppls. they are all different, but it all comes off. i looked at one ladies and her lose at 2 weeks was 34 and 40 at a month and then another was 13 at 2 weeks and 20 at a month...so yah they are all different.......ur proly not doing something wrong....idk there is much that you could do wrong the first month..lol, just make sure that u are walking for atleast 20 min a day....ttly, tiffanie
brassy5
on 7/26/08 12:57 pm - Fresno, CA
I have also been burping alot. I'm 2 days shy of 4weeks and have lost 19 lbs losing about a pound everyother day. It seems everyone losses at a different rate. How much have you lost? I'm hoping everything gets easier so we can go in public without worry about burping.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 789 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 781 views