Surgery June 12th

hmvans05
on 5/20/09 8:34 am, edited 5/20/09 8:36 am - WA
 Wahooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I am counting down to the big day... Anyone else out there with the same date...
MsPrincess
on 5/21/09 1:06 am - New Haven, CT

My day is June 11th!  Thank Father GOD for the blessing.  I'm so glad for you!
What are you doing to ger ready?  Have you choosen a liquid vitamine/and calcium yet? And if so what are they?
Will you be takeing iron supplements?  I believe I found everything on Puritan Pride discount vitamines.  They have buy two get three free going on at really good prices.

Starting Weight- 394

Weight as of July 12, 2010-  270

PRINCESS

hmvans05
on 5/21/09 1:42 pm - WA
I am so excited for you, I cannot wait to hear how everything goes.... I have now chosen any vitamins yet. I will be checking out that website tonight. Thanks for the info.... Good luck and keep in touch.
Melissa True
on 5/21/09 1:01 pm - Augusta, ME
Congrats! I am June 15th. I got my protein all ready, bought my vitamins the other day...picked up my prescriptions tonight...and I have to go to the lab tomorrow for blood work and then June 1st for the upper GI test....I have to do two weeks liquids starting June 1st...a I am little anxious about it but know I can do it....GOOD LUCK
Baby girl Morgan born 5/28/10, 2 weeks before my 1 year surgiversary. Angel concieved 09/10, lost 10/13/10, was due in June 2011. Baby #2 (our rainbow) on their way, due 7/27/11- Miley Victoria or Maddox Michael
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

hmvans05
on 5/21/09 1:36 pm - WA
 Wow you are ready. That is great, I am not as ready. I have some protein, but i was told to wait until after surgery incase things taste different. I have my preop on the 3rd and that is all I know. I have not been told I have to do a GI test.  How did you decide what vitamins? I am not even sure that I have to do a liquid diet before hand. I hope to know everything on the 3rd. Good luck to you and keep in touch, I would love to know how you are doing. 
Most Active