DR JOYA in JUNE on the 8th

newmacgirl
on 5/22/09 5:02 pm
RNY on 06/08/09 with
 I was wonder if anyone else will be in Puerto Vallarta  this June. I will be having my surgery on the 8th of June. And will be there from 7- 16th. Also if anyone else is worried about the Pre-op Diet. I'm worried that I will be hungry for the whole 2 weeks. 
roxanne smith
on 5/23/09 2:14 pm
hi, my name is roxanne and i to am having my syrgery on the8th. of june and i feel so alone b/c i truly haveno one to talk to about the way i am feeling, the closerit gets to the date the less i sleep! worried to death about pre-op diet and how i will do, do any one have any advice for apre-op ?
newmacgirl
on 5/23/09 2:33 pm
RNY on 06/08/09 with
 So what are you feeling/worrying about? Would you like to talk about it? I don't know if I can help but since were going to be going through the diet at the same time we can be diet buddies. If you want. Are you starting on Monday?
roxanne smith
on 5/24/09 2:10 pm
oh yes that would be wonderful! i really need some one i can talk to that will know what i am going though. no i am starting on Tuesdayand i am wondering can i really do this? I amworried that i will mess up for these 14 day's and also about the surgery what if something happens, i know that i should not be thinking like that , but some timeit run's through my head, andi cant help but to wonder.  what about you? i cant even sleep @ night wonder.
Nicole E.
on 5/24/09 10:23 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Another June 8th-er. I won't be where you are, but I do wish you all of the best. :)
giftdist
on 5/26/09 8:55 am
Well, I am also getting mine done on the 8th.  I am excited.  I keep remembering this is the first step for the rest of MY life.  As far as being hungry get a good liquid supplement.  I am using HMR.  Slimfast is also liquid.  I am not required to have clear liquids.  Are you?
Surgery Date 6/08/09

Definiion of mental illness? When you continue do the same thing and expect different results.  OMG I am mentally ill!  Diet, Diet, Diet!
Aminda Plenge

WhitneyC
on 5/30/09 1:34 am

My surgery is June 8th as well. I am very nervous. My surgeon only requires a 10 day preop diet for people with my BMI. I start today. I beleive everything will be ok, and that surgery is the right choice, but I am so afraid of surgery. I haven't ever had one, and it makes me very nervous. I am scared of anesthesia, possibly getting a catheter or tubes, etc. Overall, I am freaked out!!! I am excited though. I can't wait to see the lbs. dropping! Good luck to everyone. I will keep you in my thoughts!

newmacgirl
on 5/30/09 8:44 pm, edited 5/31/09 12:52 am
RNY on 06/08/09 with
 Don't be worried about surgery it's really not bad, I have had a few. They take you back and you get on the table, then they give you gas and something in your IV, then next thing you know someone is waking you. I'm more worried about the pain after and the IV, since I don't have good veins. Well Good luck with your preop diet!
Most Active