June 30th here

kelibr
on 6/16/09 12:27 pm
Well I am officially two weeks out... I am nervous.  I have posted in some other forums but I thought I should find my way here =)  It's a little hard to navigate all the forums...

I have ordered some INJURY samples and will try them once I have surgery.  I have heard your tastes change a lot.  I did buy two of the 42 gram protein bullets.  I liked the grape ok but the blue raspberry was awful. 

So how early did you get stocked up on your post-surgery foods?  I feel like it's too soon..but maybe I should get on the ball?

Kelly

High/Surgery/Current/Goal
       288/242/138/145

angie09
on 6/17/09 12:19 am
I am having surgery on June 30th also.  I'm really excited but nervous also.  My son is also leaving for the air force so that might be part of the nervousness.
Angie
kelibr
on 6/18/09 12:01 am
I can't imagine.  My boys are young 5 and 2 and it hurts me just to think about it =)  I am sure he will do great.  I have a lot of friends in the Air Force and they love it.

I am really nervous about my surgery.  I have a lot of fears of it not working.. and/or being really painful.  But I know I will take it one day at a time.

Kelly

288/242/138/145

lilliangs
on 6/25/09 4:27 am - Euclid, OH

Hello,

I too am having my surgery on june 30.  My last day at work is tomorrow and they brought me in my favorite ----cheesecake----yummy.

Now why when i was eating it, i was feeling guilty.  ummmmm....

Well, here we go!

Lillian

kelibr
on 6/25/09 11:39 pm
Wow.. my son's birthday is today and his party is sunday.. So I am eating birthday cake =)  I know it will be the last time for that..

Congratulations!

Kelly

288/242/138/145

Most Active