H-E-L-L-O

georgiapeachinla
on 5/2/11 3:37 pm
I saying Hello...
Like an echo in  a cave...LOL.. how's everyone been doing....I miss you guys... and I have seen pic's, and profile... and I just wanna say I'M SO PROUD OF YA... drop a line and tell me how you  are doing it's coming up to my 2yr.Anniversery...What about you!! And post a pic for you Anniversery!!

Much LUV..
Lisa
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

babyface12
on 5/3/11 3:49 pm
 Hey girl!! It is amazing how 2 years are almost here!! I am pretty much stable at 135-140 ... UGGHH no matter how much I work out !!!   I have PS appointment at the end of the month hoping I can get as many covered by insurance as possible.  2 of them may be a given just hope surgeon can word it just right.  I posted a new pic from March and plan on posting some new pics as I get closer to PS.  I have a lot more energy than ever before. I typically work out 2xs a day on M-F as long as I'm not sick.  Then I typically have to take a week off cause it tends to wipe me out.  Look forward to see others updates!!!

Jamie
georgiapeachinla
on 5/3/11 5:37 pm
That is ao AWESOME..YOU HAVE DONE WELL!! Yes it is time for those check-ups..mine in June had to find a doc' since i moved away...Take care girlie!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 827 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 703 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 942 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1031 views
4 Years!