Three years and loving life!!!

babyface12
on 1/11/12 5:33 am
So we are soon approaching our 4 years this summer and I am so happy with the decision I made!...  Update I had my full extended tummy tuck (Thank you Tricare).  My health is awesome only down side boy can I eat !!!! So not good.... But that is likely while I am not deficient in any areas mineral wise.....   Since the TT and having the down time from recovery did put a damper on my weight ....  I am currently sitting at 155.... :(  Was 134 before looking into tt 147 at surgery date and had 7 lbs removed.....  Tummy is flat and i love the decision but need to get back to my healthy eating and excercise routine now that hubby  has returned from deployment.....  Must remeber this is a tool not automatic!!! Hope all is well we you all!!!
georgiapeachinla
on 2/6/12 8:13 pm
That awesome...keep up the good work...I'm still pumping it in the gym..but on that note...I have still kept over 200 lbs off..some regardless of anything...it's a tremendous goal 3 yrs out take care
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 3/1/12 11:59 pm - Bradford, PA
 congratulations on your TT  - I'm lucky in that I don't think I really need one.   Heading home today from hospital hopefully, after having gone through surgery to repair an internal hernia.   When I got weighed the other day, I was at 157 and lowest was at about 134 I believe, but that was after being not able to eat for a few days a year ago.  I'm comfortable (for the most part)  my 8's are getting snug on me.  :-)    It's all good and I still weigh myself every day.
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
2_be_me_again
on 6/15/12 6:44 am
 You said it!! It's a tool.... congrats on your TT.    Keep up the good work!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 827 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 704 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 942 views