How 6 months of Alcoholism and Laziness got me a 33lbs weight gain!

2_be_me_again
on 6/15/12 6:45 am
REPOSTED from my blog...  hope everyone is well.  Miss ya!

Long time...

As I sit here and try to think of some bull**** lies to say... I won't.  Here's what's up.  I lost a **** load of weight, stopped going to support groups cause I thought I was hot **** continued drinking wine like water and havent been on a regular gym schedule in months.  Ahh... what eles, oh, I started smoking ciggerrets.  I'm at work today, and was actually looking up revision surgerys, I visited Lindora.com, Jenny Craig.com, and Weigh****chers.com too.  I'm almost 3 years out and got to damn comfortable.   I had to give in and buy size 12 jeans and even those are snugg now.  WTF??? Oh hell no!!!!!!!  I will not buy a size 14.  I will NOT.  

I need a swift kick in the ass right now for gaining weight.  And if you think it's because I'm sitting around eating ho-ho's and cookies and stuff... it's not.  It's the wine.  Yep, just like they all warn you before you have this surgeory... wine is addictive.  I feel like I should slap my damn self cause I knew better and vowed to change up and now look where I am.  When I was a kid, there was a stigma with "crackheads".   No one in their right mind would say... hey, let me try that - knowing damn well they can't kick that habbit as easy as they think.  Well, here I am - should woulda ******g coulda.  Should have never drank wine.  Couldve stopped when I said I would when I realized it was a problem.  I wouldve but there was that party or so and so is coming over - gotta stock up.  All the BS I fed to myself.

Well, there it is.  220lbs today.  Replaced water with wine.  I drink a glass of wine before I go work.  3 bottles when I get home.  I actually think I day-dream about wine while at work.   Totally an alchohlic.  My eating habbits are still the same... I'm too lazy to cook so I don't eat meals... I snack.  Carb City.  

Last week, I went to Palm Springs and it was hot as hell.  6 months ago, I could be walkin out the house half naked...last week however, as hot as it was - I had on long sleeves and like 3 spanx slips and a long skirt.  i lied and said I was on my rag cause I didn't want anyone to see me in a swimsuit.  So I sat in the room most of the day... drinking my life away till it got dark and cool enough to hang out side with my friends.   What a ******g joke I am. 

Well, that is all.  I've been fairly open with all of you pre surgery and post.   Learn from my mistake.  

Today, still happy I had RNY July 2009.  Today, mad at myeslf for not heeding the warning.

-Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 827 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 704 views
Still trucking along