Recent Posts

Kathy J.
on 3/22/16 4:58 pm - Flint, MI
Topic: RE: Hello 2009ers!!!!

Congrats... Wow to lose that much after having a baby is an inspiration 

Kathy J.
on 3/22/16 4:55 pm - Flint, MI
Topic: RE: weight gain

Hello... I haven't been on here for a long time. I've regained 30 pounds back after a 140 weight lost. It is so hard.... I workout and lately been watching what I been putting in my mouth... My problem I am a night time eater. I have insomnia and I am up and down eating junk food. I am going back to the basics and start my walking again... I workout in a fitness center but I need to pound the pavement... Good luck with your weight loss journey and I will be checking in from time to time to see how you are doing.

sexyshoediva
on 1/31/16 7:48 am - OH
Topic: RE: Hello 2009ers!!!!

Congratulations on the marriage and the baby!  ?

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

sexyshoediva
on 1/31/16 7:46 am - OH
Topic: RE: Still trucking along

I hope your back to God health

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

sexyshoediva
on 1/31/16 7:42 am - OH

OMG Selitia I had no idea anyone came here anymore.  Thank you for responding. I lost 142 originally so the 50 lbs puts me scary closer to original weight.  

I have gone back to 1 good habit tho walking, I bought a pedometer and my goal is 10000 steps, no where near that but increasing steadily.  It makes me feel good and gives me a little time to be alone with my thoughts. 

Feeling motivated to try a few dietery goals.  At least to stop drinking with meals.

How are you?

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

saletiajohnson
on 1/14/16 4:12 pm - anchorage, AK
Topic: Hello 2009ers!!!!

Well I just wanted to check in! I have had a few friends have the surgery or are planning on having it recently and I wanted to stop and see how my old buddies are doing!

Update on mylife...

Got married 12/31/2013, Got pregnant January 2014 and had my son September 29th 2014!

I was 165 when I got pregnant and 205 when I delivered.

I had skin removal surgery in September 2015 with Dr. Sauceda!

I'm now 135 ( Don't ask me how, I have not a clue! LOL)

Life is going ok, I want to hear how everyone else is doing!

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

saletiajohnson
on 1/14/16 4:09 pm - anchorage, AK

Wow, I didn't know people still posted! I wanted to stop in and see if anybody has checked in. Well, hi there! How much total did you lose? 50lbs just doesn't seem like that bad of a gain to me. Especially when people gain back ALL the weight they lost and sometime more!

I just wanted to let you know that its ok to stress eat and gain a little weight. Its part of life, part of being a woman! You will be fine! I hope all is well, and hopefully you come back and check in some more!

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

sexyshoediva
on 7/13/15 11:33 pm - OH
Topic: weight gain

So I see its been a year and half since anyone's posted.  But I'm gonna post anyway just in case anyone is still looking in occasionally.  So it's been six years can you believe it.  Nope me either.  I've gained back 50 lbs.  The sad thing is I just cant even motivate myself to stop eating.  I don't eat like a normal person but I can still eat a look of junk food.  I so miss those early days when it was impossible to overeat, well you could but then it all came spewing back out.   .  The odd thing is I do still dump just not as severe as before.  Sometimes i'll be like why and I so sweaty and shaky?  Oh yeah I'm dumping.  I've been considering a revision but sadly not sure I want to give up the sugar right now.  I was so sure I was not going to be one of those people, you know the re-gainers and here I am.  I did find out I lost 11 lbs today.  You would think I'd be excited.  But everything is just so hard right not nothing excites me.  My mother is seriously sick and I've put so much energy into taking care of her I just don't have anything left for myself.  Feeling pretty desperate right now.  I don't know why I'm writing all this I guess I need to vent and nobody else would understand me, plus it'll probably another four years before anyone thinks to come back here and read this and maybe by then I'll be back to normal.  Well I guess actually I'm back to normal now, maybe I'll be back to the me I was the first after surgery.  I wish there was a support group to go to.  I know they have them for the newbies but I wouldn't want to discourage anyone.  It was still the best decision I ever made even though I was embarrassed to tell anyone. 

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

babyface12
on 1/16/14 3:26 pm
Topic: Still trucking along

I have had a pretty bumpy year but everything seems to be back on track I just need to get motivated to get back to the gym.  This past year I had to gastric bleeds caused from ulcers apparently from ibuprohen use.  It was pretty scary for about 9 months  I had to have a total of 5 units of blood for the 2 bleeds and had to have 6 rounds of iron transfusions  and had dropped 20 lbs in 2 months sounds good but it really wasn't, but am finally on the mend! After never have the energy, I have gotten in the habit of taking it easy but I need to get back in the habit of tracking my food and excercising.  I need to get ready for hubby's homecoming!! Hope you all are doing well!!

saletiajohnson
on 8/15/13 8:59 am - anchorage, AK
Topic: RE: 2013 Update

Damn girl, I relate to you on so many levels. I feel so ungreatful nowadays. I remember being happy and excited. I have had 2 miscarrages, Ive been to rehab and I'm just internally battling myself right now. I am now in the process of getting a tummy tuck, I feel so blessed!  I NEED to get back on the band wagon also :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 826 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 703 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 942 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1031 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1057 views