Waiting for August

Sandra L.
on 7/2/03 5:55 am - Nashville, tn
I got an approval from my insurance company very quickly. It was the waiting for the surgery date that took so long. Finally August 12th! I hope that the time goes by quickly. Best of luck to everyone.
patricia M.
on 7/2/03 9:07 am - slaughters, ky
Sandra, "BEST WISHES" on your surgery, and also "CONGRATULATIONS" i wish you a quick and speedy recovery. my surgery is also on the 12th of August with Dr. Richards in Nashville. i agree with you that the Insurance approval was quick but waiting for the surgery date was something else, actually it came about (2) weeks later but it seemed longer. anyway we have less than (6) weeks before our "BIG DAY" i don,t know about you but i,m sooooooooooo excited. again "CONGRATULATIONS". Patricia McConnell
christieanthum
on 7/3/03 1:53 am - Augusta, GA
Good Luck to both of you. My surgery is August 19 (one week later). But it seems so far away!! I feel like it will NEVER get here!!!! :0)
Shirley S.
on 7/3/03 3:21 am - Ft. Thomas, KY
I have been working on getting this surgery since last Oct. Actually got approval from insurance pretty quickly. I was originally scheduled for surgery June 27. Over 8 months after I attended my info meeting and started the process. Because I am so high risk (have a defibrillator and other medical probelems) my dr. wants another dr. to be in surgery with him. So I have been rescheduled. I cannot wait.
Lynn S.
on 7/7/03 8:48 am - Osceola, WI
Hi all of you August buddies, mine is August 8th. This time next year we will be down 100# and feeling great...I hope!!
kimberly J.
on 7/7/03 1:48 pm - centre, al
hi my date is also august 12...i am so excited!!! i wish you all the best before,during,and after surgery!!!!
kathy B.
on 7/8/03 6:55 am - Grant Park, IL
I'm August 18th, 2003. (Rush-Pres. St. Luke's/Chicago/Dr. Frantzides, LAP RNY) Good luck to all of us!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 890 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1026 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 794 views