Anyone Else have a Aug 14 date???

MatthewsMom04
on 7/3/03 10:29 am - Bloomfield, NJ
Anyone else have a Aug 14 th for WLS at Hackensack University Medical Center. My surgeon is Dr Capella. Im looking to meet new friends and be able to go thru this WLS with a buddy. My BF, friends and family are very supportive but they cant really understand unless there going thru it. So anyone interested in becoming friend and helping one another let me know. I will help anyone anyway I can. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend. Lisa
nancy G.
on 7/5/03 2:22 pm - Crawfordsville, IN
Hi Lisa, My name is Nancy and I too have an August 14th date. I live in Indiana but I'd love to email each other. I am excited and scared and can't make up my mind which one to be from one minute to the next. I am looking forward to one year from now but the prospect of surgery and the after care just make me scared. I want to be thinner and I've struggled all my life. I try to tell my family and friends but they just say oh you'll do great. Think of all the weight you'll lose. Yeah easy for them to say. One has to have lived as an obese person in this world to know why we are taking this drastic measure. I think it will be a good thing and I figure the more people I talk to the more advise we can give each other and share our gripes together. Email me and lets chat. Sincerely, Nancy [email protected]
Sandra L.
on 7/6/03 8:56 am - Nashville, tn
Lisa I have an August 12th date! I am so excited and somewhat nervous. But I can't wait. I am ready though. I have been the fat one in the family for some time now and I am ready to give up that title. Best wishes and congratulations to you. I know what a long journey this has been. Sandra Lumpkin
kathryn4me
on 7/8/03 5:49 am
I've been rescheduled from 7-17 to 8-14 because I'm changing insurance companies. I'm disappointed, but oh well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 890 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1025 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 794 views