I have my date.

Mary J.
on 7/10/03 5:43 am - Chicago, IL
to all *****ad. My life will be changing on this date. I will no longer be the one sitting on the bench watching the parade go by. I will be in the parade. I have so many things I am looking forward to do. A. Marry my Fiance Michael - who is behind me 100%, we been going together for 7 years and the time has come. B. Go back to school C. Get a better job. D. Ride my bike for charity E. Live my life to the fullest. F. Not to worry about the airplane seat belt will click. G. Will be very very happy to go shopping and purchase clothes off the rack instead of mail order. H. My list can go on.......... My new found friends will have prays coming their way for them. Mary
Jacqueline N.
on 7/10/03 6:44 am - Pulaski, WI
Hi Mary, Congrats on your surgery date. Mine is August 4th. I feel the same way. I will send my prayers your way. God Bless You hugssssssss Jackie
Suzzanne D.
on 7/11/03 2:51 am - Strongsville, OH
August 27th, wow! You have spoken my heart with your words. I am tired of sitting on these painful bleachers and watching as the parade goes by too! I hope to have surgery in August but will not know until the 18th of August just when that would be. I pray that all goes well with your surgery and recovery and that you will be marching soon in that wonderful parade. Suzza
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1024 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views