I have a date

AmyLynn B.
on 7/11/03 7:15 am - The Outer Limits of, IA
I am going in on August 5th at 8am. I am soooooo nervous and yet at peace. I know that I still have alot of living to do and that my son and future children need their mommy. I can't belive that I only have about 3 weeks left until I am on the otherside. OMG!!!! I have sooooooooooo much cleaning to get done before then.~~~~Amy
Mary J.
on 7/11/03 8:23 am - Chicago, IL
AMYLYN - Great news, take one day at a time. 3 weeks will come and go so fast. My date is not until August 27th. I feel as if I have all the time in the world, but as each day passes by it is one day closer to the new me. I have a list of things I wish to have done before my new birthday. I have only 20 things to do, including spring cleaning a bedroom and a craft room before I leave my fat spirit behing. I want very thing to start out fresh just me. I live with my mom and we are spring cleaning everything in her house. I feel she is going to enjoy my new life also. I will remeber you in my thoughts and prays. Take care and remeber celebrate by release a balloon with a message to say "good bye" to the old life you lead. Take care Mary
Naes Wls J.
on 7/11/03 11:21 am - NJ
Congratulations on getting through the approval process, Your big day is next and then you will be on the losing side. Try to hang in there and stay focused and take one day at a time. Remember your AMOS friends are always here for support. 24-7~*~Hugs~*~
1800Bev
on 7/15/03 2:05 pm - Somewhere, CA
Congratulations and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I pray you have an easy Journey free of complications.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 889 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1024 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views