WLS and pregnancy

Sue B.
on 8/15/04 12:30 am - Near Richmond, In
I reached my 1 year milestone yesterday, and what an incredible year. Orginally had wls to conceive, and I ended up conceiving 4 months post op. (I'm 8 months pregnant now.) Feel so blessed, and amazed at this, as hubby and I tried for years to get pregnant. Keep in mind that with significant weight loss comes serious hormone flux for women as the body tries to adjust. I hit my goal weight when I was 4 months pregnant. LOL Now, I'm worried about getting back there once baby is born. Any other persons out there pregnant after a RNY????????
Di N.
on 8/18/04 12:18 pm - Richmond, va
Congrats Sue!! I know that we have a pregnancy board...Ive been on it..and yes alot of people had babys after rny..I am just not sure how I got on that board...special interest??? I hope someone lets u know the link Congrats again DI~
Di N.
on 8/18/04 12:18 pm - Richmond, va
Congrats Sue!! I know that we have a pregnancy board...Ive been on it..and yes alot of people had babys after rny..I am just not sure how I got on that board...special interest??? I hope someone lets u know the link Congrats again DI~
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1024 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views