~ H E L L O ~

Di N.
on 10/13/04 1:53 pm - Richmond, va
I was just checking out our board and realized that no one has posted in a long time...WOW its like when we became "1" we didnt need each other anymore LOL. But we do...we are still struggling with issues....at least I am. Body image...how do I maintain my wt...plastic issues..I wanted 2 lose more wt...can I lose more wt? Well 4 me...I hadnt lost any wt in around 4 mtns.....I was happy at 139-142lbs....but didnt look as good as I wished..so I thought that I should lose another 10lbs...I went on my lower carb "diet" this mnth and lost another 8-10lbs I am now at 131 lbs...and guess what I still feel that I should lose more....and NO I dont need 2...Its just all the extra skin...it looks bad and NO amount of wt loss will get it off...just ps. Besides that.... I have issues with shopping...I love clothes but Have more than I need....thus the JOY of shopping is gone...now I need another obession....I KNOW..it should be working out more..ummmm....we will see SO how are u doing??? Until next time...keep your head up DI~
1800Bev
on 10/13/04 2:43 pm - Somewhere, CA
Hiya Di sweetie (((HUGS))) Tell me about your low carb diet. I'm stuck at 147-149 and I'd like to be on the lower end of the 140's, hehehe. I too have skin issues. I want PS but am waiting for my weight to stabilize and I feel the need to take off some more weight as a cushion in case I gain back some. Am I weird or what?
Di N.
on 10/15/04 10:56 am - Richmond, va
Hey Bev Its nice 2 see you! I hope your doing well...I need 2 read up on your profile and see how its going 4 u..Im so bad, I havent posted on mine in a long time...even if most of the time its short, I should at least post something! Well the low carb "diet" is just the South Beach...this time I just stopped the low carb snacks...they are empty cal's anyway...I wouldnt have thought that I would go down that much in two and a half weeks..but Im happy I would just LOVE to make it in the high 120's...WHY? I have no idea LOL..maybe it just sounds good..but Ive said that about ever 10lb drop My only issue is the skin...and head! Someday I will see myself smaller...I guess after PS's are done Take care...and boy I wish u would come 2 the DC event in Nov Take care XOXO DI~
Geraldine B.
on 10/21/04 2:17 am - Columbus, GA
HEY THERE, GOOD TO SEE YA'LL. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME WHEN I CAME HERE AND SAW NO MESSAGES. I KNOW EVERYONE IS BUSY WITH THEIR NEW LIVES....I HAVE LOST 136 LBS BUT THE LAST 17 POUNDS WILL NOT BUDGE. ITS BEEN MONTHS, DRIVING ME CRAZY GRRR LOL GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU EAT ON YOUR LOW CARB DIET AND I MAY TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN AND SEE IF I CAN LOSE SOME OF MY BUTT LOL IT WAS NICE TO SEE A FAMILIAR FACE ON HERE. TAKE CARE GERRI
Di N.
on 10/21/04 1:35 pm - Richmond, va
Hi, Gerri. Wow girl, you have done great...check out the South Beach Web site and they will give you examples of what 2 eat...I just followed the first two week stage for three weeks and it does work...I think I had added 2 many "low carb" snacks which got with me with the cals...but as far as the butt I will be glad 2 take some from u...I have NONE~ Wishing u the very best DI~
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1024 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views