I'm finally pregnant!!!

champagne3456
on 11/5/05 11:08 pm - Lincoln, RI
For those of you who have known me since I have been on these boards, you know that my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 9 months. Well, I am finally pregnant and am five weeks along. Dr. Pohl says I should be fine to carry a pregnancy, but wants to follow me through it to check on nutrition and to make sure the baby is getting what it needs. I am SO EXCITED! How is everyone else doing? Being two years out, I know most of us don't post as much, but I think it's important to know where we all came from. Thanks everyone!
1800Bev
on 11/21/05 3:21 pm - Somewhere, CA
Congratulations!! My daughter had WLS several months before me and she now has a 3 month old baby girl and both are doing great.
janni
on 2/2/06 8:37 am - NJ
Congratulations! That's so exciting.
lphillips001
on 2/28/06 12:04 am - South Hill, VA
Cindy, I have been grazing way to much, even sugary foods. That 1st day that I tried sugar after surgery and didn't dump, I knew I was going to be in trouble. I originally only lost 110 lbs from 288 (surgery was 7/03), then I got pregnant and had my little Leigh Ann June '05 and kept 7 of those lbs on and now I am pregnant again (7 wks 1 day). I am having problems right now and I don't know if it is because of my tummy, or I have the flu or its just the pregnancy thing. I stay cold, extremely tired, dizzy at times and when I drink or eat something I feel it going down and it feels like it ha**** bottom with a painful feeling. I wish I could describe it more. I am really nervous about it. Well, anyway, have you experienced any of these symptoms? Thanks, Lillie
Most Active
Recent Topics
I had my surgery in 2003
lacrimablu · 0 replies · 888 views
Question Please?
jacreasy · 1 replies · 774 views
Weight Gain Off track
DROBY · 3 replies · 1024 views
low red blood cells and iron
MTITTLE · 2 replies · 793 views