Hello Fellow August Buddies...I'm 8/24

Heather T.
on 6/14/06 9:12 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi everyone.... I just got my date confirmed this week...8/24/06 A late but solid entry in the "August" club!! Just wanted to drop by and say "hi" Heather T.
vividsunrise
on 6/29/06 12:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Heather, I am 4 days after you...August 28! I can hardly wait. What are you doing during this waiting period? Will you be going to the July support group meeting?..I hope to see you there!
Heather T.
on 6/29/06 7:27 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi Dawn! Congrats on your date....It seems so far away, but so close all at the same time! I plan on being at the July Support Group meeting, God willing and I don't get scheduled for a trial out of town that day! Were you are the June meeting? It was so great, I can't wait to go back! It was really great to put faces to those who meet on here...We were treating the post-ops that are regular posters on OH like celebrities, I even asked Dennis for his autograph As for what I am doing while waiting, I am reading OH, WLS for Dummies and taping every show on the Discovery Channel about Gastric Bypass I can find. You would think that I would be sick of everything by now, but I can't get enough. I just want to know what to expect. Anyway, enough rambling from me. I hope to see at the July meeting! Heather T.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 928 views