Contest for pre-op WLS patients

Phenomenal Woman
on 6/16/06 11:55 am - Eastern, NC
I found this on another board and I thought I would spread it around Special Contest announcement! Original Post by Dame Tooter at 12:53 PM PST on 06/14/2006 Yakima, WA - RNY (07/22/2002) Since some of you all don't 'hit' the main board, I thought I'd mention this so you're not left out If you have or had surgery in June or July of 2006, you are qualified to enter our new Preop's Drawing for a $50 gift certificate to an online nutrition store. It's free to enter - and just a fun way to start your adventure into WLS. Surgery type does NOT matter! For more info or to enter (read the rules please ) any of our free contests go here: http://www.bariatricbytes.com/contest_directory.html and choose the drawing link for the "$50 Preop Gift Certificate Drawing!" and/or any of the others that interest you. Good luck to all preops and congrats to all postops! WOOHOO! Hugs, ~Tooter Please note: This contest is NOT affiliated with ObesityHelp. It is a BariatricBytes contest and has nothing to do with ObesityHelp except as a way for me to recognize those members who are heading into a new way of life. Please direct ALL questions pertaining to this and other BariatricBytes contests/drawings to [email protected] - Thanks!
vividsunrise
on 6/29/06 12:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Will there be a contest like this for August surgery patients????
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 928 views