Bumped- Now an August 1 Date

hopex2
on 7/1/06 12:00 am - Coloma, MI
Hi everyone, I was scheduled for surgery July 24th, but get gave up my spot for a person that needed the surgery before August 1. If this person did not get a date before August 1, she would never be able to get the surgery. The company that they worked for was changing insurance policy on August 1. Of course, the new policy would not cover the surgery. So, I agreed to change my date. How could I say "No"? I know how important this surgery is to me. So, now I am here to join all of you wonderful people with August dates!
pattyg
on 7/1/06 1:03 am - Springfield, IL
WOW - that was So wonderful of you Heidi. I am sure the other person will be forever grateful to you! August 1st ROCKS anyway - best DATE ever Congrats - I will be in surgery right along with you! Patty
anna1916
on 7/1/06 2:10 am - Bellmawr, NJ
That was awesome for you to do. Good karma always comes back around. I'll be there with you on August 1st - I hope it goes well for all of us!! Anna
BIG F.
on 7/1/06 12:09 pm - chandler, AZ
Hi Heidi B. I just want so say that It was a wonderful thing that you did. I don't know you but I admire you. God will bless you. Good luck with your new surgery date. Lamont
Aunt Pam
on 7/1/06 4:44 pm - Arlington, WA
Heidi, WOW.... your kindness is wonderful. August will be a great time to have the surgery.. anyway you are in great company! ha ha ha Hugs, Pam
mecool
on 7/4/06 6:26 am - Warminster, PA
Heidi, I think you did the most wonderful thing any person could do, It is like you saved their life. That was awesome. I wish you all the luck on your surgery, Many blessings to you. Marie
Jan C.
on 7/4/06 7:40 am - Cedar Creek, MO
you know that you will be prayed for while having your surgery. Good deeds never go un-rewarded. What a wonderful person you must be to do that. I hope there is a lot of people that would do the same thing in that situation but you never know. It is good to meet a person who did. Thank you for being that person. Jan
Anne G.
on 7/12/06 4:22 am - Southern, NJ
RNY on 08/01/06 with
I have an August 1st date too! We are surgery buddies! Best of luck to you!
clsmex
on 7/14/06 1:44 pm - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
Hi there Heidi -- WOW WOW WOW, what a wonderful person you are! It is soooo nice to hear of some one doing something GREAT like you have done for this person....I am sure your disappointment of a minor set back in time was nothing compared to the big, warm, fuzzy feeling you must have gotten for doing such a great deed! Personally, I have battled with the "insurance Gods" for nearly two years to get my approval....I can feel the other person's pain. Good for you, we are glad you are on the August-side! Best of luck on your Journey...you already have a WONDERFUL beginning!!! Candy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 928 views