The Road to Skinny Starts August 15th...

Misty M.
on 7/2/06 7:55 am - Renton, WA
So, I have my surgery scheduled for the 15th. I am sooo excited. I am not scared for the surgery itself at all. I am mostly afraid of the afterwards...I don't want to lose my hair or have a bunch of saggy skin. But, I guess that's one of the things I will have to deal with. I have made this decision. I know I'm not alone. I will be starting my new eating lifestyle tomorrow to help clean out my digestive system and lower my starch and sugar intake. I know that I will be able to better withstand the surgery itself, and healing will be faster. Due to my other health issues, I heal with outstanding speed. So thank heavens for small miracles. I'm glad to know that there are other people out there that are going through this too. Rawk on, and good luck! -Misty
anna1916
on 7/10/06 4:12 am - Bellmawr, NJ
You have the same concerns I do I feel confident in my surgeon and feel like the surgery itself will go well, but I so don't want to lose too much hair, and I don't want to go through all of this and look like a Shar Pei! It's good you heal quickly. I'm hoping the same thing. Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 668 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 928 views