August Rocks...

Linda S.
on 7/3/06 1:17 am - Temple, TX
Good things always come to me in August. My parents got married in August, I was born in August, my brother got married in August, I got married in August, and now my wls surgery is in August! In fact, all of these events will be celebrated from the 10th to the 17th. What a busy week! I've started drinking my protein drinks, I've joined Curves so I'll be in good shape for the surgery, and everything else is set and ready for the surgery day. I've only got 37 more days to wait! I'm getting sooooooo excited! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July. God's richest blessings to all you "August Winners!"... Linda
Jan C.
on 7/4/06 7:34 am - Cedar Creek, MO
wow linda August really is a lucky month for you isnt it. If i were you i would be very pleased that my surgery is in August . Jan
Barbara T.
on 7/6/06 1:47 am - KANSAS CITY, MO
Hey Linda, Its getting mighty close and it is very exciting, you know August is a great month and you have lots to celebrate in August sounds like me with February but I'm praising God for August too and His choice for my WLS day. I will be praying for you on the 10th and before, please keep me in your prayers on the 7th. Barb T in KC.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 928 views