I NEED HEPL

Renata
on 7/3/06 7:41 pm - Sochaczew, Poland
Hi My name is Renata. I live in Poland. My BMI is 40. I realize that my weight is a problem since I was 5 year old kid. When I was on university I lost most of my weight (my weight in that time is 55 kilos). When I finish my studies my first child Alexandra was born. Year later Mikołaj was born. I am very happy mother. But since first time I was pregnant my body become big and bigger. I trying to lose my weight. Always week or two weeks after I finish hard diet I have the same weight like before diet. That is not only problem of my health. I have problem to find a work for me. I'm teacher of polish language and schools directors don't want me to employ, because I am fat (I finish university with highest grade on my master's university degree). I trying to find a help form me - I spoke with many doctors. In Warsaw I spoke with one of best gastric surgeon in Poland. I will have surgery operation in 23 August 2006, but in Poland I must pay for operation 3500 PLN its 1200 USD. And I don't have such a big money. My husband is working in two companies but his salary is to small to save 1200 dollars on this operation. If you could help me please send few dollars on my bank cont: PKO BP First Department in Sochaczew, Poland 43 1020 1185 0000 4202 0103 5070 I will be grateful for all kind of help. Renata
Hubba
on 7/6/06 1:07 pm - KS
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 667 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 735 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 798 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 928 views