Help! Has anyone had this...

leslie03
on 7/19/07 11:02 pm - Milford, PA
Hello! I have been having major soreness and what I believe to be a lump on my tailbone.... at 1st I thought it was from just not having any padding there anymore, but now i feel a lump and am panicing.... anyone had anything similar to this or heard about anyone having this problem?????
anna1916
on 7/20/07 6:24 am - Bellmawr, NJ
Years ago, I had a pilonidal cyst at the base of my tailbone. They removed it in an in-office surgical procedure, and it healed up from the inside out after a couple of weeks. I don't know if that's what is going on with you, but I know when I had it, I could feel a lump.
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/07 11:22 am - Florence, KY
I have pain whenever I sit for any length of time. I thought something was wrong but the doctor said it was just the bone pressing on the hard surface. He even laughed at me! If you feel there could be some type of mass, please call the doctor and have it checked out. Better to be cautious.
b murray
on 7/20/07 10:58 pm - guelph, Canada
intrestingly enough....i have noticed the same thing ,,,and have not gone to the doctor,,,thinking that its just because i have lost the weight and am now "feeling" my bones,,,but i now think i may go and see what he has to say ... and besides hes cute and praises me for the weight loss....its just fun to go now...lol..one of the other "perks" of wls...
leslie03
on 7/20/07 11:42 pm - Milford, PA
To Everyone *****plied... THANK YOU! I actually ended up going to see doc... he believes thats the area is just inflamed from sitting, area now exposed, no more padding (I guess i cant complain about that !)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 681 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 745 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 810 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 939 views